- Photos: NASCAR at Martinsville Speedway, Fri. Oct. 24, 2014
- McMurray wins pole at Martinsville
- Stewart-Haas Racing looking for consistency with crew chief swap
- Johnson, other Hendrick drivers remember tragedy at Martinsville
- Sigh of relief for Newman
- NASCAR confirms no penalties for Ryan Newman after Talladega
- Stewart-Haas Racing announced coming into the weekend at Martinsville that there would be a crew chief swap.
- Sunday’s race at Martinsville marks the first race in the next round of NASCAR’s new championship format.
- Ryan Newman will not face penalties for his car failing post-race inspection at Talladega Superspeedway.