- No events.
- Chase or no Chase, Earnhardt wants to keep his pit crew intact
- Harvick has clear-cut approach to Talladega Chase race
- Truex wasn’t stressed by last-minute penalty at Dover
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. celebrates, Jimmie Johnson suffers elimination after Dover
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup AAA 400 at Dover International Speedway as it happened
- Kevin Harvick wins drama filled Chase elimination race at Dover
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. likes his pit crew.
- It's the Chase race most drivers dread most
- Maybe it’s a good thing Martin Truex Jr. didn’t see his car removed.
- They were perhaps the most dramatic moments of the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season.
- Kevin Harvick did what he needed to do Sunday.
Photos: NASCAR At Dover International Speedway-Oct. 2015
|Latest Video: More Video's->|