- October 1, 2014:
- Tony Stewart opens up for first time since Ward tragedy
- Jeff Gordon adds to his legacy with Dover win
- Page 2 for the week of 09-28-2014
- Photos: NASCAR at Dover International Speedway, Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014
- Kevin Harvick comes up short at Dover, again
- Kasey Kahne gets the job done, Kurt Busch doesn’t at Dover
- Tony Stewart met openly with the media Monday morning.
- For a time Sunday, it appeared that Kasey Kahne would be on the outside looking in.
- Hendrick Motorsports will have all four of its drivers in the second round of NASCAR’s new Chase for the Sprint Cup.